Problem talk creates problems. Solution talk creates solutions.
Steve de Shazer
As a parent, the benefit to you in using TeleCoaching is that you have “wherever and whenever access” to me. You schedule the available times that best fit your busy life style right from your smartphone, or any computer.
Need to reschedule at the last minute? Not a problem. Simply change your scheduled session time up to 15-minutes prior to the start, and then reschedule. Never a penalty, additional fees, or shame.
And since I follow the principles of Solution-Focused Brief Coaching, you might not need the full time scheduled for our session. Any remaining time (minutes) accumulates in your account and is carried-over to future scheduling times. Your remaining paid time is noted in the email summary sent to you within 24-hours after our session together. So you are kept aware of your remaining time.
For example, say you paid for the popular Three TeleCoaching Sessions. And 10-minutes into your second one-hour session you tell me that a possible solution has been discovered and we both agree, and that you’d like to try it out ASAP with your teenager – end of session. Not a problem. The remain 50-minutes is carried-over to any future session time that you might be needing, with few exceptions.
The best solutions are not custom made – they’re customer-made.
How a TeleCoaching Session Works:
- You can schedule and purchase as many TeleCoaching Sessions as you like (Always a discount for more sessions);
- Pick the date and time you’d be available;
- Complete the brief TeleCoaching Questionnaire that you will receive in your email inbox after you complete the purchase (first-time clients only);
- You will receive a call from me at the confirmed date and time;
- Within 24-hours after our conversation, you will receive an email summary of our conversation to include your next steps.
I believe that the Solution-Focused Model is the best method for parents and their teenagers alike to create positive steps forward in their lives.
Here’s what you can expect (guaranteed) with each and every TeleCoaching Session?
- Agree to a goal and the topic of each session;
- Have a clear sense of a possible future;
- Connect current positive situations and behaviors with a future goal;
- Recognize signs that you are proceeding forward towards your goal;
- Validation that you are moving forward, agreement to “the next step”, if any, and an assignment to complete towards the “next step”.
[sm_hr] [posts_grid type=”portfolio” columns=”3″ rows=”1″ order_by=”date” order=”ASC” thumb_width=”148″ thumb_height=”148″ lightbox=”no” meta=”no” excerpt_count=”0″ link=”yes” link_text=”Get Now” custom_category=”tele-sessions-1″] [hr]
After each and every session I ask you a simple question, “Was this session worth your time?”
If the answer is ever no, you will never be charged – period.